Are you a qualified Joiner looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with a busy, forward-thinking joinery company?
Wanaka Joinery are on the hunt for an A+ Joiner. We’re a reputable, customer focused business and we need another pair of helping hands to keep creating the quality custom kitchens and joinery we’re known for.
Why work for us? We offer:
- Help with any moving costs up to $1,000
- Company uniform
- Celebrate your birthday with a paid day off on us!
- Beers, barbeques and an employer who looks after you – Jason is well known for being a ‘good sort’
Not for you, but know of someone suitable? We’re offering a $500 incentive bonus* for successful referrals.
*bonus issued to referrer after 3 months of continuous employment by referee.
Here’s what we need from you:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the joinery industry and a good understanding of cabinet and joinery manufacturing
- Ability to work unsupervised and alongside other members of our team, under direction from our Production Manager
- Ability to read CAD drawings, an eye for detail, excellent installation skills, and a desire to produce all facets of joinery
- An excellent work ethic and pride in producing a quality product.
Earn good money and enjoy coming to work each day! Remuneration for this role is $28-35 per hour, depending on experience.
To apply: If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply now via email ([email protected]) with a copy of your CV and brief covering letter, telling us why you’re the right person for the job. Please note that applicants must be permitted to work permanently in NZ.