Wanaka Joinery and Glass are expanding their team and are seeking to employ a talented Joinery Detailer / Programmer.
Applications are sought from Joinery Detailers / CAD Programmers with a proven track record who are ideally conversant in the use of Cabinet Vision or similar and or trade qualified Joiner / Cabinet Makers seeking a full time Detailer role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Converting architect’s and our own in-house design drawings into detailed workshop drawings
- Producing materials lists
- Running CNC programmes/CNC production machinery
- Liaising with our in-house Sales and Design team member and Production Supervisor
- Managing the delivery of products within agreed timeframes
- Assisting with the drafting of design plans.
To succeed in this role, it is essential that you can demonstrate the following:
- Strong work ethic
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to plan and problem solve
- Project co-ordination skills
This position is based in Wanaka. If you are looking for employment in a family friendly location that offers good schools, the great outdoors at your door step then we would love to hear from you. Drop us a line at [email protected] We look forward to speaking with you soon.